II. Information We Collect
A. Information You Give Us Other than physical location information and tracking technologies (as described below), you do not have to give us any personal information to browse this Site. However, you may be asked to provide personal information to register as a user of this Site, to make purchases through the Site, to submit information or request information from us, or to use the services offered through this Site. This information may include:
– Registration Information: When you sign up for the Site, you are required to provide information such as your name, username, password, email address and birthday (day and month only), or, if you chose to connect via a third party social network, your login information for such third party social network.
– Payment Information: If you purchase products or services through the Site, you will be required to provide payment card information so that we may process the transaction, including without limitation the name of the cardholder, payment card number, CVV number, payment card expiration date, billing address, shipping address, the recipient’s name, telephone number, and email address.
– Product Reviews and User Testimonials: You may choose to provide us with responses to surveys, product reviews, and user testimonials, including pictures that you submit to the Site in connection with the product review. This information may be made public to users of the Site and other third parties.
– Additional Information: Additional information that you provide to us, including through feedback, messages, emails, posts to public discussion boards, answers to surveys or questionnaires that you may submit.
B. Automated Information Collection We may collect certain information about your use of this Site through the use of tracking technologies or by other passive means. We may use analytics applications such as Google Analytics to help collect and analyze this information. This “passively collected” information includes, but is not limited to, the domain name of the website that allowed you to navigate to the Site, search engines used, the internet protocol (IP) address used, the length of time spent on the Site, the pages you looked at on the Site, other websites you visited before and after visiting the Site, the type of internet browser you have, the frequency of your visits to the Site, and other relevant statistics.
III. How We Use Personal Information
Personal information collected through the Site may be used by us, our affiliates, and our brands for purposes of:
– Managing your account and providing the products and services you select through this Site;
– Responding to your questions and feedback;
– Contacting you, whether by email, postal mail, direct message, social media, or telephone with information about this Site, our products, or our services;
– For such purposes as you may authorize at the time you submit the information;
– Auditing, research, and analysis to maintain, protect, and improve this Site and our services;
– Ensuring the technical functions of our network;
– Improving and customizing the content and layout of the Site;
– Tailoring advertisements or notifications to you;
– Developing new products and services; or
– Compiling personal information and other information collected through the Site on an aggregate basis.
IV. Personal Information We Share
We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share personal information collected through the Site, except as described below:
– In Connection with our Offerings. Information which you upload, post, e-mail, submit or otherwise transmit in connection with the Site to a public message board, chat area or other public area of the Site will be made public to users of the Site, including certain metadata related to such activities (such as timestamps). You are solely responsible for any such information you choose to post on or through the Site. All information that is posted to a message board, chat area, or other public area of the Site may be shared by us with others.
– Internet Based Advertising and Tracking. We may participate in Interest-based and behavioral advertising. This means that you may see advertising on the Site tailored to how you engage, browse or shop, or you may see advertising for us on other websites, applications and social media based on your behavior across websites, applications and social media. We may target ads based on data we have collected, or data provided by third parties alone or in combination with the data we collect ourselves. If you choose to interact with specific third parties who advertise through the Site, the information you provide to them is subject to the conditions of their specific privacy policies.
Some advertisers may provide you with the choice to opt-out of having your information used for behavioral advertising. If you would like more information about behavioral advertising, or for information about how to opt-out of behavioral advertising, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) consumer Web site at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising, and in particular, NAI’s Ad Network “Opt-Out” page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. Even if you opt-out of behavioral advertising, we may still collect and use information about your use of the Site to the extent otherwise permitted by this Privacy Statement (such as to analyze Site traffic and usage, conduct website analytics, administer the Site, etc.). In addition, if you opt-out of receiving behavioral advertising from a particular advertiser, the advertiser may still provide advertisements to you, but the ad will not be targeted to you based on your online activities.
– Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may share personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliates for the purposes for which you provided the information or as reasonably necessary for our internal administrative and business purposes. We may share personal information and non-personal information with these third parties for the purpose of enabling them to provide these services.
– Service Providers. We work with third parties that provide services on our behalf. Such services may include payment processing, website usage analytics, website hosting, marketing, and order fulfillment service providers. We may share personal information and non-personal information with these third parties for the purpose of enabling them to provide these services. We do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of such third parties.
– Third Party Promotions. We may share personal information in connection with administering or redeeming value in connection with surveys, sweepstakes, contests or promotions as required by law.
– As Disclosed. We may share personal information in the manner as may otherwise be disclosed at the time of collection.
– Consent. We may share personal information in accordance with any consent you provide.
– Required by Law. We may disclose personal information or any information collected through this Site if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, in response to a request from government officials or law enforcement authorities, or as necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of illegal activity.
– Certain Transactions. We may disclose or transfer personal information or any information collected through this Site to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
V. Aggregate Information
VI. Your Choices
A. Information You Provide
You can always choose whether or not to provide information on the Site. However, if you choose not to disclose certain information, you may not be able to register as a user of the Site, which may limit your access to certain portions of the Site.
B. Communications from Us
If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to receive notices from us regarding the Site, you may indicate this preference by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link appearing at the bottom of an email you receive from us.
C. Do Not Track
D. Transfer of Data
If Sports Endeavors transfers personal data to a third party acting as an agent of Sports Endeavors, we will obligate the third party to have adequate privacy protections in place. You expressly acknowledge and authorize that Sports Endeavors may transfer personal data to and on behalf of clients and third party’s with whom Sports Endeavors has an existing service agreement or as part of our legal obligations, each of which shall be subject to Sports Endeavors policies, and only to the extent necessary for purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the data controller (or by a third party).
E. Further processing
VII. Information Storage and Security
We employ reasonable security precautions to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information provided on or through the Site. These security measures include: strong password encryption, cross site scripting protection, utilization of secure communications; firewalls; monitoring and logging of all access and attempted access to our systems to proactively ensure our systems’ security, including blocking unauthorized access attempts; and vulnerability and penetration testing. However, no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure. As a result, although we strive to protect personal information about you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site. If you have reason to believe that personal information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately by contacting us in accordance with the last section below.
VIII. A Special Note about Children
Children are not eligible to use our services, and we ask that minors (under the age of 13) not submit any personal information to us.
IX. External Links
X. United States Only
The Site is hosted in the United States. All matters relating to the Site are governed exclusively by the laws of the State of North Carolina in the United States of America and not the jurisdiction in which you are located. If you are located outside of the United States of America and you contact us, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States of America and that by submitting information, you explicitly authorize such transfer.
XI. Updating Information
We encourage registered users of this Site to keep their personal information current. You may change personal information you have provided about you at any time by logging into the personal profile you created on this Site. After you enter your username and password, you can edit personal information about you. You can access and update most of your personal information via telephone or by sending a written request to our corporate office at 365 Sport, Inc. 5478 US-78 Irondale, Alabama, 35210. For your protection, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before allowing access to your information
Any data subject may, at any time, contact us directly with any questions and suggestions concerning data protection. In the event of a privacy related issue or complaint, we will investigate and attempt to promptly resolve any complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of personal data.
Last Updated: March 18, 2021